This being our first post you might even be wondering why even keep a blog? I have friends who have kept a blog and loved the idea that even though I don't get to see them all the time I can keep up in their lives. Read little funny stories of things that have happened. See pictures and videos of babies who don't stop growing, sharing their lives with us.
I want more than anything to share our lives with those we love and are lucky enough to call friends. So with that said I am starting a blog. I hope that maybe my husband will want to occasionally want to post in here but we will see how that goes.
Of course right now Andy and I don't have much going on, but a lot is going to change in a few months. Andy is signing up for the Air Force and we have no idea where that will take us. We are excited to start a new chapter in our lives together.
On a side note, I just had my wisdom teeth removed. I still feel a little nauseous but I think that's from all the drugs they gave me. I've been trying to cut back and feel lucky that I took it so well. There is some swelling and my jaw is sore but other than that no other complications!
This next week looks to be an exciting one. Andy is finally going to go in and talk to a recruiter and try to get started in the enlisting process of joining. We are also having a small reception party to celebrate our marriage as we didn't have a big wedding and invite all the extended family. It's crazy to think that 81 days ago we were pronounced husband and wife. Time seems to be flying by really.
Until next time!
23 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Andy's joining the air force! So many things happening in the B&P Kirk family! I hope you have a wonderful reception - enjoy! I send you hugs from across the ocean and will lift you up in prayer.
ReplyDeleteMarcia