How far along? 29 weeks! I have 11 weeks left?!?! EEK!
Weight gain/loss: 130.8 so I have now gained 15.3 pounds from my first weigh in!
Maternity clothes? Yes and no. My maternity shirts are still kind of baggy on me, my shorts fit me well, and my non-maternity shirts are starting to ride up showing off belly. So it's a little of everything.
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep? Sleep is just a pain. It's sooo hard getting comfortable when your pelvis is just aching and you are big and can't move and you like to sleep on your stomach.
Best moment this week? Finally being done with traveling!
Food cravings: I want to eat everything! Of course! Love love love fresh fruit though.
Gender: still a baby girl! Callie Joy!
Belly button in or out? It's not in nor out. It's in that weird in between stage right before it starts to pop out.
Movement? Lots of movement. She is awake in the morning and again right before I go to bed. That's when she does her karate!
What I miss? Not getting exhausted so easily. Being able to pick Wilson up, not having to take forever getting up if I have to chase after him.
What I'm looking forward to: Well I'm not really looking forward to it but I can't wait for it to be over is our move to our new base! I'm looking forward to getting all settled in and basically prepare for Callie's big arrival! Make some new friends (hopefully) and just enjoy this time right now as a one baby household. Pretty soon it's going to be two! AHHH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.