Finding the time to blog should be easy. It should be so easy to sit in front of the computer, or on the couch, or in bed.
But it hasn't been.
My sweet baby girl is now toddling around everywhere and getting into everything.
My rambunctious toddler is adjusting to a new period in his life. He is learning and slowly speaking better, but he's still a little behind. He's realizing the his once infant sister is now toddling after him and being able to grab and take things from him.
Thanks to having a big brother to watch, Callie is doing things that took Wilson a little longer to figure out. And having two means double the mess.
The toy explosion that happens in the living room constantly sends me into a panic.
"What will people think?"
I have invested in bins from target, which have proven useful for doing a quick "Throw it all in there before people come over!!!"
I also ended up buying a toy box container from a local business that ordered Ikea stuff for you. (Closest ikea is 3 hours away.)
I'm in love. You mean I don't have to drive two toddlers 3 hours one way to go to a store to see things I can't fit into my car that I would like to buy?!
Seriously, best idea ever.
So enough rambling. Here are some pictures.
18 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.