We stopped at Cullen park and it was really hot and muggy because it was like four in the afternoon and there was hardly any shade.
The kids didn't really want to play very much because it was just so hot and as we are getting ready to leave Wilson ran over to this big tree and he noticed that there was a hole in the base of the tree and he would not leave it alone he was so entranced by it.
As I got closer he started to tell me he was saying "Mommy, mommy Totoro sleeping! Totoro lives in tree. Where are you Totoro? He sleeping. Come out, come out wherever you are!"
It was super cute watching him do that and speaking fairly well. The only thing was, I was a little nervous about if there was some wild raccoon or snake in there, so I had to go in there and check it out make sure that there wasn't anything that would attack him. But he was for sure certain that Totoro was living in that tree.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.