08 March 2014

What do you do when your 2 year old won't eat?

I don't know what we did wrong, but our kids eat like birds. Callie used to eat really well, and now it's a struggle getting her to eat a decent amount. 
I see my friends with their kids just gobble everything down. (I'm starting to suspect starving them. Just kidding.) While I sit here trying to entice my kids to eat. So last night, it was not looking good. Callie was telling me she was too busy to eat. So what's a mom to do? 

Sit her in my lap and take selfies of her eating! And it worked! Also big brother got in the action, and he was genuinely making me laugh, because he decided to start tickling me... On my boob. 

/sigh 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.