23 November 2014

One post for November.

Looks like my blogging has taken another  fall. I just can't seem to manage to blog, really though this blog is for my own personal use. I'm not even sure if anyone even reads it! That being said. I still want to write in it. 

So since my last blog, we did halloween. And the kids got so much candy. I'm pretty sure it will last us until next halloween.  Hopefully candy is still good to eat by then. 

Tingle our cat, is awesome. And not to brag, but he loves me the most. Actually, that's no surprise. The kids terrorize him most of the time, and Andy is still an animal hater. 

But he is a good cat. He's a cuddler, which is nice. 

I've been having some baby blues, so he's become my new baby. So many new babies have come, and are coming. And I'm loving it! And missing it. *sigh* 

I thought people only got baby fever, before they had kids, I didn't know it was a thing to get it after you are done having kids. 


Callie is coming up on her 3rd birthday!,
Time has really flown by! I am amazed with how much she has grown. What a little person she is becoming. She has been testing limits, and we need to crack down a bit more on her attitude. But she's 3, almost.. So we have to cut her SOME slack. 

Florida has gotten chillier. I'd like it a bit warmer please.

And I don't know how it happened, but my house seems even messier, than it normally is. The 4.5 year old and the almost 3 year old combination is really just a huge whirlwind mess. 

Did I mention they constantly tag team to get into stuff? Like the one day, they pushed chairs to the counter, and grabbed scissors, and Wilson cut open every single bag of fruit snacks? And they both ate them all. 

Or when they did it again, only this time they found a bag of dum dum lollipops. And each of them had like 5 each, before I caught them? 

They also have tag teamed to find Christmas presents already. Wilson got a hold of one of their stocking stuffers and opened them up. 

I can't complain though. They are each other's best friends, and worst enemies. I love that they have each other. Even when they are annoying each other. 

Life is good. I just need to remember to blog more about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.