03 February 2015

Still here!

A couple weeks ago, Wilson gave us the gift that keeps giving: preschool sickness. He caught a cold, then Callie caught the cold, and then lastly, I caught the cold. 

Unfortunately for me, my cold has now turned into a sinus infection. Which is something new for me. The joys of getting older! 

The weather has cooled down a bit, but I'm a lot happier than last year, when it was so cold it snowed and we got ice. 

The kids are doing pretty good with dad being away. They think dad is at work. Which he is. But I don't think they really understand. 

Our cat has now turned into my new baby. I may have tried to wrap him up in a blanket and hold him like a baby. 

I'm still pretty sure I will never be a morning person. But when this is your bed, it's easy to see why! 

Cute kid and cute kitty snuggles!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.