13 May 2015

May catch up.

Beach trip with friends, finishing up preschool for Wilson, getting the kids signed up for swim lessons, and dance lessons for Callie, a 5th birthday party to gear up for, and family coming down to visit! 

We are getting into the final stretch for Andy's deployment, thank goodness. I can finally look at the countdown and not feel depressed seeing the number it shows. 

Today Callie and I took a little brunch at a local place called Cafe Bienville. They do a lot of Louisiana cuisine, and use a lot of local, fresh ingredients. I have to say I really liked the quaint atmosphere, even with doing brunch with a 3 year old. 

We ordered beignets, a delicious French toast bake, and a cafe au lait. 

You can't eat beignets without getting messy! Or else you aren't doing it right! But with Callie, a mess was easily obtained. 

I can't wait to get to go again sometime! 


1 comment:

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.