At first I was worried that it was also going to rain on this day as it had on our wedding but as luck would have it, it was a wonderful cool breezy day. A perfect day for a party!
First off I have to say, the party was wonderful. Pam, my wonderful mother in law really went above and beyond to plan this party and it turned out so beautifully!
We had the coffee bar open and snacks and mints and cake and little sandwich roll things which I didnt get to try! but they looked delicious!
Andy's cousin Kristie actually made our cakes for us. She made us 2 sheet cakes with chocolate and vanilla and strawberry flavored cake!

As you can see she did this all by herself and did such an amazing job! Thank you Kristie!
Since we weren't having a formal reception we weren't really sure what to expect. We kinda thought people would come and say hi and congratulations and then head out but it turned out the opposite of that!
Everyone hung out chatted each other up, ate some cake and enjoyed their coffee!
We also had our photobook/guestbook which people got to look through and see into our wedding day and sign our book.
Shawna and I posing with our Wedding photoalbum/Guestbook.

All in all it was a wonderful day! We felt very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.