As of today I am 9weeks 6days. So my last post was about the reception party which was on August 29th. Well if my calendar is correct baby kirk was already growing inside but I had no idea! A little tmi but I am a very regular person when it comes to that time of the month. I immediately knew when I had missed my period and took a test that morning.
I was in shock! I mean at first I thought maybe I was just late and over reacting. But as I watched that first line show up and how dark it was! I was just excited! It was around 9:30 am and I immediately took the test and jumped into bed and woke Andy up. He was all groggy and did not know what was going on. I then waved the stick in his face and he then had a huge smile on his face!I originally was going to try to wait until after 12 weeks to make it public knowledge but Andy and I both just couldn't keep it in. Shoot we didn't even make it past 7 weeks!
Still it's wonderful and exciting. I'll have more posts about baby stuff as we progress. As of right now I'm just kind of sitting around and waiting. My first appointment isn't until November 3rd which is almost 3 weeks away ugh! I'm so impaitent!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.