22 December 2009

Counting down the days!

Most people are counting down the days until Christmas. Andy and I are counting down the days until the 30th which is when our big ultrasound is scheduled. We get to finally see whats going on in there. Make sure everything is going well with Baby Kirk. (Lets hope everything is okay) and hopefully find out the gender!
Andy has a calendar at work that he has been x-ing off the days until the 30th. I thought I was the only one who was going crazy over the waiting but apparently my husband is better at not coming off so crazy about it :)

This weekend was a busy weekend. Our good friends Ross and Carla had an awesome 10 year anniversary party. We were the last ones to show up (stupid work) but we wanted to celebrate their 10 years together even if it was for a short amount of time. We really look up to Ross and Carla. They have an amazing love for one another and it really shows with their amazing family. I constantly joke about how I want to kidnap their adorable kids. All around they are just great people and we feel very lucky to call them our friends.

Saturday we woke up to see snow! Yay... kinda. haha. It looked pretty until the afternoon when it started turning into slush. Andy and I braved the crowds and got our christmas shopping done. Just small presents nothing too crazy but it sure was crowded! When we were done we were pretty exhausted so we relaxed when we got home.

Sunday we woke up to go to Church with Andy's family. When service was over we had to rush to get a couple things because we planned to throw Hannah a baby shower at 2 pm.
We also had a lot of the Kirk family over before the shower so it was great getting to see everyone and wish them a Merry Christmas.

Hannah had a great baby shower and it was so great to see everyone come out and be excited for her and Aaron. I personally loved seeing all the baby clothes. I love little girl clothes they are always just so darn cute! Kristie, our cousin did a wonderful job on Hannah's baby shower cake. It really was just so cute! After playing games and opening presents we got some pictures of Hannah with her baby shower cake.

Afterwards Amy, (our cousin) Hannah (our sister in law) and myself took a group pregnancy shot. Its so fun to see us all in our different weeks of pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.