06 December 2009

Brrr!!

19 days left until Christmas! But more importantly 24 days left until the big ultrasound! We weren't able to get our ultrasound scheduled before Christmas but we got the week after. I'm just happy I don't have to wait until January. I'm already going crazy enough as it is.
Andy and I are pretty convinced we are going to have a boy. That doesn't mean we won't be happy if baby Kirk is a girl, but we are definitely Team Blue. I do so want to have a girl, but I love the idea of having a boy first and then having a girl. Having that big older protective brother! Whether or not it turns out that way is a totally different story.
Yesterday Andy and I braved walmart and did our grocery shopping. It was completely packed in walmart. I apparently was very close to getting a beating from my husband for taking like 5 minutes trying to pick thank you cards. It might have been a little longer than that but it was pretty ridiculous. In my defense I had to weigh the options/prices/designs and pick the ones I liked the best out.
Bought some stuff to make some homemade fudge and peppermint bark but I forgot to buy the chocolate for the peppermint bark! OOPS! I'll have to pick some up later I guess.
After that we went with Kris and Amber to the Minnetrista Light Festival. It was pretty cold out but we were able to walk around look at the christmas decorations in the houses and get some hot apple cider! YUM.

I tried taking a picture on my camera and you can see the lights but it definitely looked more romantic than this. Still we had a great time even though we couldn't feel our faces. Next up making new years plans! This will be our last big New Years before baby Kirk comes into our lives so we really want to try to do something really fun this year. Hopefully we can get something planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.