06 February 2010

26 weeks!

So I started off with this pregnancy being really impaitent for everything. Impaitent for my doctor's visit, to get to hear the heartbeat, to have my ultrasound, to get that pregnant belly, to get all the furniture and stuff we will need for Wilson. Now that all that is coming together or already passed, I am now wanting time to slow down. I feel like its going by so fast!
I see calendar wise that I have 14 weeks left. I'm already over more than half of my pregnancy. I can feel him kicking me regularly. Some little light taps, some out of nowhere sonic boom kicks and some really weird ones where I have no clue what he is doing! Dragging his feet across my stomach? Headbutting? Who knows!
I always feel him the most when I'm just relaxing and laying on the couch or in bed in the mornings. I go to sleep feeling him doing a little kicking and wake up with him doing some kicking as well. It's really amazing.Now that I am finally apparently pregnant, I get more comments now. A couple people told me that they were seeing the beginning of a waddle walk. I think its funny. I definitely feel my balance is off but I didn't really think it was affecting my actual walking yet.
I experienced my first Charlie Horse a couple weeks back and that was sooo horrible! I've had foot cramps before normally if I flexed my foot out but this was a cramp in my calf that literally woke me up out of bed. Like I said, I've never had a charlie horse before. It was crazy painful and I was half asleep and had no idea what to do. So I just laid there in bed and waited for it to pass. My calf was sore the next day or so, I took this opportunity to complain that it was because my bed is so junky. Which it is. I also think it has to do with my changing body and sleeping habits. I am a stomach sleeper and I used to have a bit more room to sleep and now my whole body is trying to get used to the fact that I'm not sleeping like I was and I don't have as much room to spread out. I more so just like to complain that it's the bed's fault. But here not to much longer I won't have to complain about that hopefully.

Another funny thing with my changing body is my belly button. I can see it slowly disappearing, getting stretched out. I don't really have a big belly button to begin with but with my expanding belly it is pushing it out making it smaller. I can't tell yet if it is going to fully "pop" out or just go completely smooth. Maybe it won't even pop out? Who knows. Every belly button is different so I will just have to keep watching it and see.
The one thing I will say is that I regret getting a belly button ring now. It was totally trendy and cool but now I see the scar and wish I hadn't gotten it. Well it was fun while it lasted and I do have some good memories from it. Like going with my best friend Mary and getting it together when we were both 18. I had a good 6 years with it.To end it here is a frontal picture of my said belly.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the belly ring scar, found that out the first time around :) You have the "linea nigra" line...means your getting there...YEA! EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.