He and I both are growing and getting bigger which isnt a bad thing but I gained more weight finally and can see it in my face. YUCK.The weather as of lately has been terribad and gross and yucky. Its almost the end of february and I'm so ready for this stupid snow to get outta here! I want it to start getting warmer out and to not be icy so I don't have to worry about if I'm going to miss a patch of ice and slip and fall. Thank goodness I'm having Wilson in May! Timing wise it's going to be really nice. It will be warm but not super hot and I basically get to have the summer with Wilson.
Also I'm tired of being super pasty white! Why didn't I get my mom's awesome Korean genes and be more dark complected like my brother? At least if I could get outside I could get some natural sun and get a little bit of color on my face. I guess I'm not really pasty pasty white. I just like having a bit more of a tan.
On another note, Andy and I purchased a brand new mattress and boxspring. YAY!
No more sleeping on the full size bed that was sooo junky. When I mean junky I mean that if we hadn't bought a foam mattress topper there is literally no way we could sleep on our mattress. It was probably the most uncomfortable bed ever.
I am not exaggerating when I say that bed was a piece of crap. If you read this and think "oh i'm sure it wasn't that bad." then I would LOOOOVVVEEE for you to try to sleep on it just one night.
Take my word for it. It was just awful. Sleeping on the floor with a blanket would be right around the same effect as this mattress. In fact I threatened many a night to do just that! But anyways the mattress from hell is now forever gone and we have in its place a wonderful queen size bed! It is amazing and we hope to have it for a long time. It has a 15 year warranty on it so we are hoping that it will last that long if not longer.
Last but not least we purchased a dresser and nightstand that will hopefully be matching the crib we bought. We bought the nightstand and I plan on putting a basket on the bottom part to put diaper stuff in it and just change Wilson on the floor if he needs a changing while in that room.
I didnt want to buy a changing table and the dresser we bought is a tall dresser. But I look at it as when Wilson grows up we can keep using it as is for nursery stuff or it will be his actual bedroom furniture and buy a twin bed or something to that effect.
First thing is we have to see how long it holds up so I'll let you know about 5 years from now.

I guess I'll end this with a 28 week belly shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.