We do have a end date in sight though if Wilson decides to not show up on his own. We went ahead and schedule an induction for Sunday evening on the 23rd. So there is still plenty of time for him to come out on his own but if not he is getting evicted on the 23rd. I am crossing my fingers that he will decide to come out on his own before then but if not oh well! Mommy gave him his chance haha.
I went ahead and started my maternity leave today because well working 9 months pregnant even in an office is very tiring. I kept thinking I could keep working but right now I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and leave. I can take a nap when I want, lay around or walk around when I want and I think it will be nice to enjoy that before I say goodbye to sleep and napping as I know it!
This picture was taken at 39weeks and like 4 days and I'm too lazy to take an actual 40 week picture. I basically look the same anyways so here it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.