28 September 2010

Wilson and his friend.



Wilson loves his turtle!! It's so cute watching him grab it and try to figure out how he can eat it.

I am feeling a little under the weather. I wasn't sure if it was allergies or a cold but yesterday I was in horrible shape. I think it is a combination of allergies, less sleep than I am used to (my normal average was 9-10 hours I now get 7 if I'm lucky 8) and a slight cold.

Luckily I have an awesome husband and wonderful in laws who watched Wilson longer than they normally would've. I feel a lot better today but I may need to watch it. Try to eat a little better and try to get to bed earlier.

Luckily Wilson isn't sick or at least not yet anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.