05 October 2010
NOM NOM NOM
I've been feeding Wilson a small amount of cereal to get him prepared for solids. As a first time mom I had no idea what to do. One of my parenting books said to give him his bottle and halfway stop and give him the cereal and then finish the bottle.
Well that was a HUGE mistake. Wilson immediately got very angry with me for taking his bottle away. Sooo.. I knew next time not to feed him like that again.
Next up trying to give him his cereal before his bottle. Well that didn't go over so well either. I feed him the cereal in the morning and normally when he first wakes up he is ready to eat. So I think he was too impatient to really want to try eating from the spoon.
Finally we've got it down. I feed him AFTER he has eaten his 6-8 ounces. I give him a good burp and let him hang out for a little bit and then feeds him! YAY!
I think he is doing really good considering he and I both have no clue what we are doing. I can already tell Wilson will be eating us straight to the poor house. What an appetite this little boy has!
I can't wait until we start feeding him actual food food. Although when I see what his diapers are going to be like I might be changing my tune.
It's just another little milestone for our growing little guy. Everyday Andy and I are constantly amazed at how he is growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.