04 September 2013

This is what a month of mids looks like.

About 4-5 pictures, and a couple paragraphs....
So back in August, Andy was working mid shift. (And still is.) And yeah, complete disinterest in keeping up the blog. Nothing really to blog about, just daily routine. 

I probably have more pictures to share, but here's a few. Andy has about another week of doing mid shift, and then will be getting ready to go TDY for 2 months. Hopefully, I will find more to blog about when he leaves, our first separation as a family of 4. Compared to when he left for Basic Training when Wilson was just a baby, but we lived in Indiana, so I had lots of help and friends and family. Compared to now.

On a side note, POTTY TRAINING! IT HAS BEGUN. I'll have to blog about that in another post. I'm glad I waited. This is just the beginning, but I'm so happy with how he has done so far at home. I just need to keep on him. I had hoped maybe I'd get both kids potty trained, but right now  I'm more interested in getting him first. I think it makes it more special for him too. Which makes him more motivated to do it.





3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the TDY. I know it stinks thinking about it, but I'm sure you'll do fine! Your kiddos are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you will have help here, too! You're always welcome over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna! I just got done reading through a few of your posts and just wanted to say that I love your blog! Being that you are a military wife, I had a quick question and was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks! – emilywalsh688 [at] gmail [dot] com.

    PS. Best of luck with potty training!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.