23 September 2013

Our first TDY.

So yesterday, Andy left to go for his first TDY. He will be gone for 2 months. We threw around the idea of trying to move before he left, but weren't able to do it. 

On one hand I wish we could have, because living in Florida would mean a really short drive to see him. (It would be maybe a little over 3 hours). Compared to staying here where it's over 6. 

But I am not ready to leave my friends yet! I feel so lucky to have met such wonderful ladies during my time here.

Women who I draw strength from, admire, and have a great time with. 

Wilson has two therapies he goes to during the week as well, and I wanted to make sure he could continue them, until we move. When I hope I can get him into a more social setting/pre school. 

I think he would be willing to learn more with his peers, than with these individual sessions he gets. 

Potty training has been going okay. We have had a couple accidents here and there. And I'm okay with that. 

Unfortunately, the whole pooping thing, I am at a loss with. He now holds it, and doesn't want to poop. And will wait, until it's literally coming out, and run to the potty. And freak out a bit. 

I thought we had praised/treated him enough for him to associate good things with pooping in the potty. But now he's definitely like, "Nope." 

The hardest thing is making him use the bathroom before we leave anywhere. He gets so excited about leaving he won't go potty. 

Typical right? 

So 61 more days until daddy can come home, and then hopefully we will move!

I think it may fall on me to get this move all planned and scheduled. Eek. 

Also here's a picture of Callie at the park, picking flowers. The most girliest thing she could possibly do at the park. Instead of you know, playing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.