02 October 2013

Christmas in October!

We keep joking about how we start seeing Christmas stuff earlier and earlier, and no doubt, Halloween hasn't even occurred yet, but I'm already seeing Christmas stuff out at different stores.

So naturally, it's time to start figuring stuff out. Since my best friend and I have our "completed" family, I thought it would be cute as part of their Christmas gift to get them matching PJs.  I've done 2 Christmases so far.


Here's Christmas 2011:




I apparently failed at getting Callie a matching set, but she was only 3 weeks old. Whoops. But anyways, look at our babies!


Christmas 2012:





Oh I loved loved loved last years PJs! Just precious!

This year there is a slight challenge to find matching/complimenting pjs, that the girls can both match in. Because Kaitlyn is just growing too fast!

I adore Carters. I really do. So this year so far what I can find matching for the girls:


or:



I love them both! So cute!

And here are the boys that kind of match but not.
Snowman:


or Santa:




So much cuteness. Maybe one year we will be able to get all 4 kids together in their matching PJs!! 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the SANTA sets...buy now it is buy one, get one free!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.