22 November 2013

My Stitch Fix Box!


I have been dying to try a Stitch Fix box! So I finally caved, and signed up for one.  Now you are probably asking yourself :

What is Stitch Fix?

Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. You tell us your style, size, and budget preferences, and we send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. Each Fix is unique and hand-picked just for you.



You fill out your profile and sizes, things you like, and a stylist will pick out 5 different things for you. So here is what I got. Sorry for the terrible hair, no makeup, and terrible posing.

1. Coconinno Meta Watercolor Print Fit & Flare Dress
I was really, really tempted to get this one. I thought it was pretty figure flattering, and just a pretty dress for any occasion, but sadly, I decided to not keep it. I might kick myself later on for this one, but I think I just wasn't in love with the color so much. And there was some slight under arm bra poking out. *Sigh* it is pretty though isn't it?



2. 41Hawthorn Lachlan Cross Front Long Sleeve Blouse
I knew as soon as I saw this one, that I would not like it. I also don't like the unflattering pose I made, but I couldn't make this work with anything. Just not a fan. (Also note, the strap and pocket are completely messed up.)



3. Fun2Fun Blakely Lace Detailed Short Sleeve Blouse
LOVED LOVED LOVED this top! Super fun, (minus my pretty visible bra straps) The lace makes it sexy and feminine, and love the red. This looked really cute with a black skirt I also tried on with it too. Kept this one.

4. Rizzo Skinny Ponte Pants
These black pants were super soft, stretchy, and comfortable. I didn't keep these because I wasn't really sure how else to pair this for a more casual look, and I don't think I would get the chance to wear them out much. This is another one I might regret not getting.



I had one more item, that I didn't take a picture of but it was a long gold necklace with gold leaves on it. It was pretty, but with the toddlers, I would just be asking for trouble wearing it. So it also got sent back. 

I really enjoyed getting my box, seeing what my stylist picked out for me. I liked everything except for the one shirt. If you end up purchasing every item they give you 25% off the total. Which is a nice perk. You also pay a 20.00 stylist fee that goes towards your purchase.

I had a lot of fun, and will definitely try another one in the future! If you think you might like to check it out, click on my referral link HERE.

This is not a monthly subscription thing like Ipsy.  You can buy just one box, or if you love the thrill of getting something every month, can have the option of doing a monthly subscription.

Hope you enjoyed my not so pretty pictures and review of StitchFix!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the red shirt and the pants! I probably would have kept the pants. Super cute! PS: Can I have your email? It drives me nuts to not be able respond to you when you comment on my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! i actually love all of them on you! my favorite was the top you hate! LOL it looks FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.