In two years, you have changed so much! Your vocabulary is growing little by little, you love love love Yo Gabba Gabba, kitties, and cookies.
You love trying to be a big girl and drink out of cups, and do fairly well as long as you drink and don't play with it. You aren't as coordinated as your brother at this stage, and have been having a lot of falls, (like your face plant at the park right before Thanksgiving and your birthday).
You've started to constantly stand and climb in and out of the bath tub. You still want a "baba" when you want to go night night. You are still a thumb sucker too!
You are getting into 6s and some 7s in shoes. You can wear 2t bottoms if they have the adjustable waist (that I have to put all the way to the last button!) you fit easily in 2t tops though! It's just your bottoms aren't small enough around your waist and some are too long!
You've been fighting back with your brother by biting him. Luckily you aren't a crazy biter, just when you get fed up with him pushing you around.
You love to snuggle and give hugs, and sometimes kisses. I know mommy annoys you with asking for kisses all the time though. (Sorry! I can't help it!)
You wear size 4 in diapers, but I think we might attempt to potty train when we move and get settled in. I got you to potty in the potty chair once! So good signs that it will be easier with you than brother.
You complete our family, and we all love you so much!






So I tried to respond to the comment you left on my blog about the pics and couldn't find your email even though I know you sent it to me. Swift.. I know.. Ugh. Anyway, it was canvasonsale.com. They probably still have it going on. Callie is so cute!! They grow up too fast!! Ben doesn't bite, but he yanks Abbie's hair like none other when he gets mad. Ugh!
ReplyDelete