A Facebook friend of mine posted about how her daughter was doing really well potty training. Our daughters, along with another Facebook friend all had baby girls around the same time, all having had boys first, who are also close in age. (Funny is I've never met either in person, but thanks to Facebook, feels like I know them!)
Anyhoo, we have had little signs here and there maybe, I could try to start Callie potty training. She's very verbal, interested in the potty, and even sat a couple times on her brother's potty and did a pee pee.
I was definitely not ready before, even though I could've tried. Wilson's barely been potty trained, and had a couple hard core regressions.
So today Callie got her own potty. We got her to go pee pee in it. Annnddd she's been wearing her undies for about a half hour now and they are still dry. *cue dramatic music*
Anyhow, I know as soon as I hit post on this baby, she is going to totally just soak those adorable cupcake training panties up! So enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.