Andy gets to go to "school" for a couple weeks. I keep calling it a vacation for him, because he gets to get away from some of his responsibilities for a little while.
Part of me is jealous, and annoyed, but it's part of the life he signed up for, so mostly it's just acceptance.
Wilson's preschool is right around the corner, and I'm so excited for him! I'm excited for him to learn, and grow, and experience a new upcoming chapter in all our lives.
Preschool is like the very beginning of what school life is about to be like for us.
Poor Callie is already saying she wants to go to school, but because of where her birthday falls on, she's going to have to wait an extra year.
So wish me luck for these next couple weeks! And if you are feeling extra generous, I'd love some chocolate!

Cherish these times as I know you will. Before you know it they grow up. Hoping Wilson does well and you get some special one on one time with Callie. Aunt Lynn
ReplyDelete