13 August 2014

Timehop, I can't even...

Ever since I installed Timehop onto my phone, on any given day, I will find myself about to start bawling when I see how fast time is going. 









You see what I mean?!?! Look at those precious, little, chubby faces!!!! 

I love checking it every day to see what shows up. To be reminded of some funny story, or something I shared, or pulling at my heart strings, seeing these little faces that I am tasked with caring for. 

These faces that at moments, won't stop crying, or screaming, or talking. These faces, that somedays I try to close the door on, so I can use the bathroom in peace. These faces, that drive me to the absolute brink of parenthood. Is there any other type of parenthood? 

But thank you timehop, for reminding me, for sharing my memories back to me, for showing me these little faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.