18 December 2014

Callie is 3... Like 3 weeks ago.

That's right, my baby is 3. I waited to post because I wanted to make sure to write down her stats, and the soonest appointment I could get her into was today. 

Freaking threes, man. It is just... Not an easy age, at least for this little girl. 

I thought her 3 year old stage would be easier compared to Wilson. I was wrong. 

She is quite the little talker, and it's so different compared to Wilson, who is still a little behind in his speech. 

She loves bananas and strawberries, and asks me to go to the store and buy more. 

She loves the color pink, and kitties. She loves to color and draw and marker. Any she can get her hands on. 

She loves My Little Pony, and Pingu. 

She is wearing size 8 shoes, 3t in shirts and bottoms, but she is a skinny thing! 






She and her brother are always in cahoots and either trying to get into something or did get into something. 

She's a little shyer than Wilson, and takes a little to warm up to people she doesn't know. 

And at 3, she is still a thumb sucker. We might be in trouble. I'm not too worried though. At some point she may stop. Or she may be one of those people who do it all their lives! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.