I wish I could say it was cooler. Maybe a picture of my bed would've been cooler. But I'm here by myself, and no baby sitter for my kids, who were both passed out by 10 pm. And I didn't really have anything to do. So sparkling grape juice and WoW it was!
Andy and I have been able to stay in touch, which is really great. I'm definitely glad to be living in this day in age with smart phones and tablets.
Wilson will go back to preschool next week, and we will be starting that whole routine back up. Him being in preschool is a big reason why I didn't just pack up and head back to Indiana. I so wish I could though. I'm definitely considering coming up once his school gets out. But we will see how everything goes.
Doing a 12 hour drive by myself sounds insane, but I might be willing to do it, once I've passed that threshold of sanity.
Here's to 2015!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.