29 November 2009

Thanksgiving

Who else ate a whole bunch for thanksgiving besides me? We went up to Huntington where my dad's fiance lives and had a wonderful time. I cooked some of my awesome mac and cheese and we had tons to eat! Lori made some awesome spinach dip and deviled eggs! YUM My dad cooked a ton too. He made some very delicious Candied Yams and a whole bunch of pies.
They did a great job hosting. I'm so glad to see my dad with someone as nice and fun as Lori.

The weather that day was pretty icky. It was pretty much cold and drizzling outside all day. We all hung out and enjoyed each other's company and had a great time.

Friday was black friday and andy and I had to work so no shopping for us. Which is fine by me. I did buy some clothes online at Old Navy who were having black friday sales online and in store.

I bought my secret santa child a cute outfit and got her a toy this weekend. I so wish I had more money to buy her more things. I hope my gifts will bring a smile to her little face and make her Christmas that much more special.

Now the weekend is over and its back to work. On a more exciting note, Tuesday is my 16 week appointment. Lets cross our fingers I can get my ultrasound scheduled before the year is out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.