So this past saturday my best friend threw my baby shower for me! She did an amazing job and is just so creative!She made these super cute diaper centerpieces and bought personalized pencils that say Wilson Thomas Kirk on them.

Then she made me a beautiful Diaper cake! Which was just so cute! It is now sitting on Wilson's dresser because I don't want to take it apart.

I also had a wonderfully cute shower cake that Andy's cousin made! It took me forever to finally let them cut the cake and it was super delicious too!

I had a wonderful time and hope everyone who came did as well! Can't believe that less than 9 weeks and I will be having a Wilson (hopefully) in my arms!
Here's a picture of me with the Hostess! Can you believe we are just 5 days apart?! We keep joking that its a race who's going to give birth first? This is Shawna's second though so I think she has the advantage! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.