24 March 2010

Going home outfit

So I'm obsessed with boy baby clothes. Let me tell you it is really hard shopping for a boy! I being the shopaholic I am want to buy every single cute outfit. Mostly I've thought about what I want to bring Wilson home in. Since he will be born in May, I'm not really sure what the weather is going to be like. It can still be a little chilly but it could be a really warm day when he gets to come home.

So my number one outfit pick is this. I already own it and think its just the most darling thing ever! I even want to buy it in different sizes I just love it so much!


I only have it in newborn jeez. Don't worry. It is fairly lightweight but I think still warm enough that if it is too cold I can just blanket him up and he won't be cold.

On another note I also have this outfit
which has a cute little matching hat. I still think the first one is the cutest. But this one with the hat might be more practical. Wilson could have some crazy cone shaped head and I might want to cover that up. Or be a baldie! Hee Hee.I also got this adorable outfit from my baby shower which could work really well too since if its too cold i could use the one long sleeve shirt or the short sleeve shirt.
I also have a couple more options as you can see I still haven't made up my mind. I might pack a couple outfits and see what I end up putting him in.

3 comments:

  1. I like the one with the hat, just because I LOVE newborn boys in hats :) But they are ALL cute. This is a funny post because I was planning on taking Kate out today to the Children's Place outlet to look at a take home outfit/picture outfit with Kate's pretty flower girl dress! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anna, do you know Erin Maria ? She won a contest on my blog and she doesn't know yet. I left a message on her blog, however, I'm not sure if she's checked her email or HOW OFTEN she checks it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.