The carseat is a huge relief to have now and I feel really lucky to have got it purchased for me rather than having to buy it myself. I can't wait to use it in the summer and take Wilson for walks.

Here is the picture of the infant carrier and stroller together. I picked a neutral color for when we have other kids. Hopefully I can reuse it for my next one. You can also kind of see my diaper bag that I am excited about. It's a "designer" diaper bag that I got for a really good price and it's made from recycled water bottles. Go eco friendly stuff! It's not super fashionable and I'm sure I'll end up buying another diaper bag that is more something I can use everyday but it has so much room and compartments and for the price I bought it. It really was a great buy!!
Here's another picture just of the infant carrier. I really love the patter on it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.