25 June 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?

No, when I was younger I was learning to play the piano. A dream of my mom. Too bad she set me up with a teacher who only spoke Korean. So it made it kind of hard to actually learn haha.

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
People who speed like crazy and cut you off. I get that you have somewhere to go but do you have to be a jerk about it? I'm not talking about if you are in crazy traffic. I know big cities this can happen a lot more so I wonder if I would ever be able to not have crazy road rage in a big city.

Ooh also there is the unspoken rule on interstate right? Slow driving in the right lane and if you are going to pass then you get in the left lane. So why do I always get stuck behind someone in the LEFT lane going slower than the car in the right? OMG people! Okay deep breath calm down!

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
Housekeeper for sure! especially when I have more than one little Kirk! I already find it hard keeping the house clean with just an infant who just lays there. I can't imagine when Wilson is running around and throwing everything around and or if I have other babies.
So as awesome as unlimited spa time is, I would take housekeeper.

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
Definitely all the All 4 one songs. I swear by all 4 one. Thats a big one. I think that was like THE slow song to dance to back in Junior High.

5. What song best represents your life right now?
Everything by Michael Buble.

Listening to it just puts me in a great mood and it really epitomizes how I feel mostly about Andy.

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.