So yesterday was Fathers Day, my brother turned 23, and Wilson officially turned a month old!
I bought Andy a card and a photo frame for him to put up at work and the Dvd, I love you man.
I originally was going to buy him a cheesy fathers day present like a Tshirt or Mug but I figured there will be many more father's day to come and maybe one day our kids will get him something like that.
My dad still has his Best dad in the World mug that I got for him years and years ago. So sometimes cheesy can turn into sentimental.
So now that Wilson is a month old how much has he changed? We can definitely tell he is getting bigger but we won't know for sure until we go to the Dr. in July for his 2 month appointment.
He is making more noises, he will grunt and make funny sighs while eating sometimes. I heard him giggle one time while he was taking a nap. Well it was more of a short chuckle but he must've been having a good dream and I thought it was just the cutest thing.
He eats like a pig! He normally always finishes his bottle of 4 oz. and there have been times we had to make another 2 oz. because he is still hungry!
Sleeping wise we normally can get 3 hours during the night. So far we haven't had anything longer than 3 and half hours. Hopefully as he gets bigger he will sleep a little bit longer at least during the night would be nice!
Looks wise he still looks like me! Sorry Daddy! Maybe as he gets older and his features change he will grow to look like a mix of us but right now it's all mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.