08 April 2011

Something In May...

Is coming up soonish! Last year I had hoped and hoped that Wilson would arrive before Mother's Day so I could officially celebrate it, but life has other plans and so did Wilson!

So this year will be my first official mother's day and I will have had almost a whole year of actual mothering done.

I mostly want to blog about what I want my mother's day gift to be! Yes, I am one of those women that expect presents even on "non official" holidays.

Of course anything made or done by my children one day will be the most treasured, but I think I also get to somehow acquire things that Mommy may actually want or needs.

So this is my newest drooling over item that Mommy wants:

a Timi & Leslie Diaper bag


more specifically this one
in bronze. (But I'll take it any other color if necessary)

I know I know, I already have 2 diaper bags, and purses that are big enough to be considered their own diaper bag of sorts..

but in true Anna fashion, I want more!!!

I really hope I get it or am allowed to buy it! I honestly can't see myself wanting to buy another bag after getting this one. It literally has everything I could want and doesn't "look" like a diaper bag, but has the pockets and all the other useful things that my oversized purses don't seem to have, like a Key fob, oh and the little purse that I can use? GENIUS!


With this whole budget crisis thing going on in the goverment, unfortunately it would not be wise for me to go and spend this amount right now since we aren't really sure if or when Andy will be getting paid again.

Hopefully they get it resolved soon though so maybe mommy can get her a diaperbag! Oh and I guess for the rest of the country and the people serving who may be affected negatively by this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.