19 December 2011
Postpartum.
Thought it would be fun to track my body and weight after having baby girl. This was taken on Thursday. Exactly 2 weeks after giving birth. I'm probably sucking it in a little but there you go.
Scale is telling me I'm around 120-122 pounds. So if I go by the heaviest then I have about 3 pounds until I would be back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
Doing some breastfeeding (shockingly) my milk came in about 4 days after I gave birth and were super engorged. Then I got sick with either a blocked duct or even mastistis in my right boob and I fell into a coma for a day. Plus I think I was just exhausted.
No exercising, but I have been doing a lot of stair climbing. At least now it's easier! No more big belly!
Sleep is terrible, but it was terrible before baby girl came anyways so it's roughly about the same.
Baby girl is an angel. Sleeps, eats, and is just all around adorable.
Wilson... is a toddler. Throwing tantrums, being sweet, needing naps still. Speaking of. It really is naptime. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so jealous you are so close to your pre-pregnancy weight! Good work! Also, great job on breastfeeding, even if a little. Sorry to hear about the mastitis. Breastfeeding is the best thing for it, though, believe it or not. Hope that you are getting good support if you want to keep it up. It gets easier, I promise!
ReplyDelete