06 December 2012
Callie at 1 year.
Well it's been a couple days, but last year here is what I was doing! ^ See picture above.
I can't believe how fast my daughter's first year has come and gone. She has been such an amazing addition to our family. A long cherished dream come true for mommy especially. I'm so lucky to get to be a mommy to a little Stinks, and now my very own little Sweets.
Callie is pulling up on everything and starting to figure out how to cruise around the furniture, but I can see the stubbornness in her, she'd rather do it her way than try something new.
She's finally not army crawling all the time, and will crawl on her hands and knees, but if she wants to get somewhere fast she will get back on that belly.
Her hair is getting long enough I can more easily put it up in a little ponytail. I'm a little worried that as the hair gets longer, I'm going to be at a loss at how to do it.
I'm a mess when it comes to doing cute hairstyles, so hopefully I can figure it out in the future.
She loves to eat everything she can. I find her regularly on the floor scouring for any dropped food.
She refuses to drink out of her own sippy cup, but if brother leaves his out, she's on it like a Hawk!
So she is still getting her milk in bottles, but I am trying to give her more sippy cups with water, milk, some juice with water in it.
Luckily I have a bunch of different sippies for her to try out. Hopefully she will figure it out soon so we can get rid of those bottles!
Oh and last but not least her measurements:
Weight: 18.7 lbs
Height: 28.75 inches
Head: 18.3 inches
So she's on the low side for weight, middle ground for height, and like 85% for the head.
I've noticed it can be a chore getting a shirt over her head but isn't that for all babies?
Callie weighs less than Wilson did but is almost a whole inch longer! I don't remember his head stats but how funny.
I do wish one of my babies would've been really chunky.
Wilson was average, he wasn't like super chunk baby and Callie has been just my little skinny minnie!
Gotta feed her more or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.