Well, it's the last day for Nablomo. And it's the last day that my daughter is under 1.
I can't believe that right now, I was on my way to the hospital.
That my son was asleep in a pack n play at our friends house ( who are getting ready for their own little bundle here!)
It was chilly out, I think it is warmer today than it was last year!
I was nervous about getting induced, how it would all go. But it was so much calmer than Wilson's birth.
I do think I should've told the nurse sooner about getting ready to push, I think Callie had so much bruising because I didn't get her out fast enough.
Oh man, do I remember how much she cried though! She was so mad!
That hasn't changed! Even now if I take something away, or don't feed her fast enough, pick her up fast enough, I hear it!
I just spent the evening finishing up the birthday party.
I know, babies don't care about their first birthday. It's something more for me, than it is for her. But still, I hope they will look back someday and maybe hopefully see that I threw them parties, not for presents, not to show off, not to fulfill any crazy thing I saw on Pinterest.
But for them. To celebrate the day they came into this world. To celebrate the joy, the tears, the laughs, the tantrums, the funny stories.
The birthdays will come, but I'm not sure if ill ever be ready for them to go.
01 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.