Decided that the kids should go meet Santa and so when Andy got off work we headed to the mall.
Callie I think needed 2 naps today because she was super clingy later in the day.
So I got the kids dressed in their little outfits.
Neither baby wanted to sit in the stroller. Doh.
When we got there Santa was no where to be found. He was apparently feeding the reindeer. Aka taking a break somewhere. Probably smoking and boozing it up. I would if I had to be Santa.
I jokingly told Andy I'd even take a picture of both of them crying in Santa's lap. Because that is hilarious.
But instead I got a pretty cute picture. Wilson was totally cool with Santa. He didn't want to sit in his lap but I don't blame him.
Callie has to warm up to people and we literally threw her on his lap and started taking pictures.
Still though, I have seriously the most adorable kids.
10 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.