24 May 2013

Happy times.

It's starting to be summer. Oh my gosh. Hotness. Took the kids to the park over on the Main Base. And I about died! 
I love air conditioning so much, I wanna take it behind a middle school, and get it pregnant. (30 Rock reference anyone?) 
 I don't know why when I share pictures on my phone they are grainy. So here's hoping they aren't. So you can see all the cuteness radiating from us. Especially me. 
Not everyone can wear no makeup and still be as good looking. Well, some of you can. Maybe all of you. I don't know. Take some selfies of yourself and let's compare? 

Anyways pictures huzzah! 









5 comments:

  1. Oh. my. gosh. That one of them holding hands??? SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They were really holding hands! I kept trying to get a picture with both their faces in it. I took like 10 pictures and this is the best I got! SO CUTE!

      Delete
  2. your photos are gorgeous, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! It is starting to get SO hot out here though! PHEW!

      Delete
  3. I love the holding hands photo! Having babies so close in age is the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.