Stats:
At 3 years:
your child is 31.4 pounds, and that is
at the 46th percentile for weight.
your child is 37.25 inches, and that is
at the 43rd percentile for height.
![]() |
| 3 years ago! Little man was grumpy! |
![]() |
| Trying to get him to take a picture with some of his presents. |
I now have a 3 year old! His speech is slowly improving, but I think he could still use some help.
The Dr. put in a referral to get him reevaluated, now that he is 3. To basically check and see if the PDD-NOS is still an accurate diagnosis. If it is, well then, he will get all the speech and occupational therapy he needs. If he is just an average, if not a slightly delayed little boy, well then, he won't have that diagnosis follow him around into school.
I personally think, he would benefit more getting to be in a more structured setting, with other kids. Unfortunately, now that he is 3, he needs to be potty trained for us to even get him enrolled in anything. And well, potty training, doesn't look like it's going to happen just quite yet.
So we will see!


How is it possible that he is 3?! What a cutie! You might look into a Montessori preschool. If I'm not mistaken, they will help with potty training so kiddos don't have to be trained before hand. My big guy is hardly interested in potty training either.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! Happy 3rd birthday to him!
ReplyDelete