29 May 2013

Secret playgrounds!



So some lucky people get one thing: no street behind their house so they don't have a neighbor facing the opposite street, which means they actually have a backyard! 

And, some even luckier people, get to have a yard, and their own little playground as well! 

The past couple days, we have been going for a walk, and then stopping and playing at this one particular playground. 

I've walked before and noticed how this sidewalk would go behind a house, but I never went to go see what it led to. Until, 3 days ago. *cue dramatic music* 

What a stroke of fabulous luck! *does a happy dance, while simultaneously, becoming  immediately envious* 

I would sell my firstborn child, if I could have a house with this secret playground/backyard combination. 

Sorry Wilson! 

Anyhoo, it's been a lot of fun for the kids, and pure torture for me! Hey! You try pushing your kids around for an hour in this hot weather! And then go home and slave away, feeding and changing them, and giving them every comfort, all while you are hot, stinky, and sweaty! 

Well, I'm trying to do it, to umm, be in better shape. But seriously, I'd rather just stay at home and play candy crush saga. 

But I need activity. When I stopped breast feeding, I kept eating like I was breast feeding and gained about 8 pounds. Which doesn't seem like a lot. And it's not. But sadly, you don't get to pick weight distribution. (Because I totally would've put those 8 pounds straight to the boobs and booty!) So I hope by practically walking myself into a heat stroke, I will drop a few of those pounds.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.