13 November 2009

14 weeks!

Well today marks the first day of my second trimester! I feel so lucky to have gotten through my first with very minimal nausea. Mostly it was when I didnt eat right away in the mornings which I have never been good at. I would literally force oatmeal or toast down my throat to try to not feel nauseous. I can tell now that I don't have that problem anymore. Course I am still eating but now I don't feel like I have to right away when waking up. I didn't experience any throwing up which is awesome because I really hate throwing up. (Who loves to throw up?)

Also I was worried that with all the eating that maybe I was being unhealthy but I only gained 4 pounds in my first trimester. I'm still not sure if thats a good or bad thing. I've read some women lost weight and some gained like 12 pounds in their first. So I guess I am averaging out. I still haven't really noticed any definite changes. My waist has increased a couple inches but its still not the pregnant belly yet. It definitely sticks out more though!

Still fitting into all my clothes although i wear most of my pants/jeans unbuttoned with the bella band. Its so much comfier for me. Yes I could be vain and button my pants and be like "oh i still fit in my jeans." Because technically I do. But sitting down the pants definitely press into my expanding stomach and its not that comfortable. We will see how much longer I can go with wearing my pants/jeans before I have to bust out the maternity pants/jeans.

Yesterday at work I had a coworker come up to me and tell me that I had the "pregnancy face"
I took that to mean that my face had gotten fatter. LOL he then told me he meant that he could see I had the pregnancy glow. Hmm I don't know about that but I have been lucky enough to avoid the pregnancy acne side affect.

On a last note on the website I frequent they have this food comparison to your growing baby. Which I find weird, and makes me hungry at the same time. Very odd but todays picture is cute.
My little baby is now the size of a lemon! YUM! I mean cute! I think I will take another belly picture when I am 15 weeks or 16 weeks.
Also at 16 weeks I will go in for another appointment and schedule our ultrasound! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.