06 April 2010

34 weeks!

Just a couple shots of the ever growing belly!

I started off doing really well in the weight gain area but have now gained about 25 pounds in total. I'm definitely thinking I'm going to be past the 30 pound weight gain but I've been "TRYING" to watch my eating. Hahah. I'm honestly not that freaked out about the actual weight gain just freaked out at how much bigger I seem to get!

I've always been happy with my body and weight and hopefully after I have Wilson I will still be happy. Well not so much in my chest area. I am one of the few who did not want her chest to grow. Only because I already had a big enough chest for someone my size anyways. I do hope though that I will have more hips after this is over. I've always felt that if I had bigger hips I would look more curvy and less top heavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.