
Well here I am coming up on the home stretch! 37 weeks no stretch marks but the belly button is fully an outie. You can kind of see it poking out a little though. I feel clumsier, slower, tired, cranky, impaitent!
Going to the doctors weekly now until I go into labor so I thought I would take a weekly belly shot for this last month rather than every 2 like I had been doing. So far my body is making some progress but I know that that's not a very good indication of when I'll actually go into labor.
My intuition tells me though that I will be giving birth before my due date. I guess we will see if it's right or not! But I knew when I got pregnant that I was having a boy :)
Everything is pretty much ready except for the carseat which Andy and I can't figure out how to get in there right. Hopefully we can get it fixed before I go into labor haha!
It would be sooooo much easier if we didnt have a 2 door car. UGH! (see what I mean about the cranky thing?) Plus I have always hated 2 door cars and I always will so it really irritates me.
I will be starting my leave possibly in another 2 weeks if I decide to start it then. I haven't decided if I just want to keep working or just stop. I know I would be bored at home and with no car I would pretty much be sitting at home. So... I might keep working until my due date. Hopefully I don't go into labor at work but if I do oh well!
It won't be the end of the world except that we would have to make a quick stop at home to grab all our stuff. Just a few more weeks!
We're SO excited to meet another Kirk! Just enjoy these last few weeks cause once he's out there's no going back!!
ReplyDeletewe totally youtube'd a video of how to install our carseat...just type in the name I'm sure there's something out there...we also did it for how to cut a pineapple and lots more that I don't know if Matt wants me to tell people since men are supposed to know how to do everything right :)
I hate putting in carseats, they should be so much easier to put in than they are! I didn't have any stretch marks until the last two weeks of pregnancy, then they decided to pop up , ugh. They are only on one side too :P But they have faded a lot already so even if you do get them they eventually fade to where they aren't so noticeable.
ReplyDeleteYou have every right in the world to be cranky, so don't feel bad!! Its uncomfortable being that far along!
Oh and You look great by the way :)