So I took some pictures to try to show those who are interested the room.
I get asked if I have a theme for the room but I really don't its just blues and greens and then furniture. LOL. So the above picture is right out of the door and we have our really comfy chair, his stroller, and boxes filled with wipes and diapers. I want to eventually get rid of the desk but as of right now it is staying where it is. I'm trying to figure out how to hang that valance up but I gave up after standing on the chair for a couple minutes.
I dont know why but this picture came out blurry. So to the left a little bookshelf, andy's jimbe drum. Wilsons dresser and my exercise ball. I am hoping to get something hung on this wall but we will see. I still haven't taken apart my diaper cake. I'm pretty sure I have more than enough diapers so I plan on using those as a last resort lol. Or maybe never. He might out grow them by the time I get to them!
And his crib and his wall hangings are so cute! I bought them off of etsy and found the frames and voila! Hanging off his crib is the blanket and his 2 swaddlers. I can't wait to use the swaddlers and hopefully Wilson will like being in them! You can't see but right underneath the nightstand is Wilson's diaper bag and my overnight bag. They are pretty much ready to go except I haven't packed my toiletries in there yet.
Also if you look really hard you might see some hello kitty in there :)
Phew so I did this for a couple hours today. I also got a nice little basket from my work baby shower so I filled that up with diapers, wipes, and changing pads and that is sitting under the coffee table in the living room for any time I need a diaper change.
Then I took another little caddy and filled that up with a couple diapers, wipes and changing pad and that's hanging out in our room for late night changes.
So now that I've got everything pretty much ready to go, you think Wilson will want to come out early? :)
Whoo-hoo...LOOKS GREAT and especially LOVE the diaper cake!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Maybe he will decide to come early :D I know that on Saturday when Andy called at around 10pm Kris and I were already in bed asleep, Kris looked at the phone and then set it down and I asked who was calling. He said, "Andy, but I'm tired." (he was like a grumpy zombie that night). I smacked him and said he couldn't ignore late night calls from Andy now! I think that made him even more grumpy...oopps?
ReplyDelete