So here is my wishlist!
I am wishing for Wilson! No surprise there but I am wishing for a safe delivery and to have my baby boy! Totally sappy but I just can't help it! I keep having dreams of what his entrance is going to be like? What is the labor going to be like? Am I going to be crazy screaming like the girl in the Exorcist movie the whole time? Will it be easier than I think?
Most importantly, what is he going to look like?!? Will he have hair? Be a baldie? Have eyebrows as big as his daddy? Look even slightly Korean at all? Will he look like a mini Andy?It is all yet to be determined and I cannot WAIT to find out!
Next on my list:
A Mazda 5.
I dont care what anyone says, I absolutely LOVE this car! I keep researching it and its the perfect car for what I want! While it might actually look like a mini van it is actually smaller! I've actually seen one on the road and thought it was a bigger Pontiac Vibe. So it's not your everyday Minivan. Not that I have anything against minivans! I absolutely love minivans and would probably take one over an SUV any day. But a minivan, well they really aren't so mini are they? They have tons of room which is great but starting off I don't think I need one right? The middle aisle actually are normally captain chairs which I thought was great for when we have just 2 kids and if anyone needs to ride along well we have a 3rd back row. From the reviews I read though that 3rd back row is really cramped, but hey if you want a free ride with the Kirks then you are gonna have to deal with it haha. Another thing I love is that 3rd seat is collapsible making tons of room back there.
Basically I am in love with this car/minivan whatever you want to call it. And I swear if my name isn't Anna Marie Kirk I will one day own this car!!! *raises fist in the air*
Okay enough ranting about that. But seriously, I want this car! At some point we are going to need to get a second car for me. Not anytime soon unfortunately but I think Andy knows where this is going haha.
Honestly I've ranted so much about this car I cant think of anything else I would really want besides those two things lol!
OH okay heres another thing:
Sweets of all kinds! GAH! I seriously want to eat everything sweet! I have had a sweet tooth this entire pregnancy. While fruit is amazing, most everything I have craved have been baked sweet things. Cakes, doughnuts, muffins, cookies.
Maybe this is a sign Wilson will be a sweet little boy hahah!
I craved sweet things, too, when I was pregnant. I always wanted cake and doughnuts (I normally don't like either). Connor's pretty sweet and mellow so maybe you will have a sweet mellow boy, too :P
ReplyDeletehahaha...I crave donuts too! :) I love your wish list and especially the mention of Andy's eyebrows---I about peed myself! LOVE U
ReplyDeletehaha... you want a van! You are so funny! Eat as much as you can while you still can--food tastes WAY better when you are pregnant! :-)
ReplyDelete