Well its getting more like 7 weeks old now but Wilson is growing up! Both Andy and I see the little changes in him. Getting bigger, more aware, recognizing us, being a little more tolerant of not being held 24/7 and somewhat sleeping through the night!
We think he weighs around 10 pounds if not more and he is starting to learn to smile! The best is when he was fussing so I was holding him and trying to eat and I just happened to look down and saw him just smiling at me.
It really does just melt your heart seeing your child smile at you.
Andy and I get made fun of for being first time parents and constantly posting stuff up that we can't help but share. I notice though that most of the people making fun are usually the ones who don't have children. I guess we really do change when we have babies, I find myself making crazy silly noises and talking baby talk all the time!
It's just amazing to look at Wilson and see a little bit of both Andy and I in him. He really has changed our lives!!
07 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.