1. What were your school colors?
Well I went to 2 high schools and my first one was Blue and Silver and the high school I ended up graduating at was Green and White. I would've preferred my first high school colors but green and white aren't too bad. I'm not a big green fan though.
Well I went to 2 high schools and my first one was Blue and Silver and the high school I ended up graduating at was Green and White. I would've preferred my first high school colors but green and white aren't too bad. I'm not a big green fan though.
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
Probably now that I'm a great Mom. But the best is the one my husband tells me which is that I'm the funniest person he's ever known. Apparently he just really likes my humor. ;-)
Probably now that I'm a great Mom. But the best is the one my husband tells me which is that I'm the funniest person he's ever known. Apparently he just really likes my humor. ;-)
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
I buy in the middle I dont try to buy the expensive kind but I know better than to go cheap! Charmin's a good one.
I buy in the middle I dont try to buy the expensive kind but I know better than to go cheap! Charmin's a good one.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
No! But I wouldn't mind one. Or even throwing one. I'll have to plan that for Andy sometime lol.
No! But I wouldn't mind one. Or even throwing one. I'll have to plan that for Andy sometime lol.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without?"
It would have to be the internet! I cannot live without it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.