16 February 2011

Airman First Class

That's right! I'm married now to an A1C in the United States Air Force.

The Kirk family was reunited this past weekend and it was really great! The weather could've been warmer, apparently we brought the cold with us, instead of leaving it behind in Indiana.

The driving around San Antonio was a bit frustrating as well, but no accidents and we got to where we needed to go!

Wilson did just amazing the whole time considering his whole world was turned upside down.

He hardly got any good naps in at all and struggled a bit with going down at night but really I couldn't have asked for a better baby!

His other front tooth is coming in as well so I think that also affected him a little.

The whole trip was fairly exhausting though! I'm so so glad Andy's parents came along and really helped me take care of Wilson and were able to provide Andy and I some alone time.

Still trying to get that energy back up though. Wilson has been sleeping a lot since coming back home. Yesterday he took a 3 hour nap and then another 2 hour nap, and slept in this morning.

I imagine it was probably the hardest on him because he is not a baby who will just fall asleep anywhere.

I'll have to blog more later when I can find more time, but all in all, we are very proud of Andy's accomplishment and were glad to get to finally see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.