Wow.. these past couple nights have been really rough... far far worse than even when we first brought Wilson home and had no idea what we were doing!
And I guess harder on me since right now I'm still doing the single parenting, with Andy gone.
I feel so bad for my little guy! He does fairly well during the day but once evenings roll around he is just miserable.
The worst is when I realized he had temperature so I decided to take him to the doctors just to make sure it wasn't anything serious, with all these viruses going around you never know.
On my way literally right as I turned into the hospital, I hit a pothole which flattened my tire. UGH.
Sick baby and now flat tire. I seriously could've cried! But I didn't. Maybe I should have! Phew. I was just worried about getting my baby to the doctors so I found a parking spot and ran to the doctors. Okay maybe not ran. Carrying a 19 pound baby is pretty heavy. But I did walk fast.
I just want him to get better so I can get some sleep again! I feel like I don't know what good restful sleep has been since we left for Texas over a week and a half ago.
I hope hope hope he starts feeling better soon though. Poor little baby.
20 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.